Intel: Sandoval County GrantsDeadline: September 21, 2016
Intel and the Rio Rancho Community Foundation have announced a launch in grant funding in Sandoval County. Intel grants will support programs/projects in the following areas:
- Education (in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math, or STEM)
- Empowering Girls and Women
- Quality of Life
Entries will be judged on the following criteria:
- The impact of the project/program on citizens in Sandoval county
- The sustainability of the project/program
- Goals and objectives are clearly stated and measurable
- Overall creativity
- Budget is reasonable, appropriate, and specific equipment costs are identified with vendor quotes
- The projected use of Intel employee volunteers as part of the project/program
The judging committee consists of individuals from Intel and the Rio Rancho Community Foundation.
Amount: A total of $36,000 is available with grants ranging up to $10,000.
Eligibility: Tax-exempt, nonprofit agencies that provide direct services in Sandoval County, New Mexico.