Isora FoundationDeadline: April 30, 2015
The Isora Foundation is committed to empowering individuals to improve conditions within their communities in the areas of health, education, economic development and social justice. Its goal is to replace despair with hope. The Foundation is committed to funding communities that have been traditionally underserved and to help give them a voice. The Foundation values projects that use a variety of media to tell their story and promote their goals. Priority areas include:
- Projects that support sustainable economic development within grassroots communities
- Projects that attempt to change negative social, economic, and cultural barriers through efforts in education, leadership development, and advocacy
- Projects that utilize visual/performing arts and social media to empower individuals and inform communities
- New projects and organizations that may have limited access to sources of fundraising
- Projects with strong evaluation plans to demonstrate success in achieving their goals
Amount: Grant awards range from $1,000 to $15,000.
Eligibility: 501(c)(3) organizations located within the United States and Internationally.