Looking Out Foundation
Note: A second deadline is held on February 1, annually.
Looking Out amplifies the impact of music by empowering those without a voice. From neighborhood to nation, it helps fund causes and organizations that often go unnoticed. Program interests include, but are not limited to: disadvantaged youth, public health, women, the environment, the arts, the hungry and the homeless.
Causes of interest include:
* Arts: The Foundation believes in the power of expression through art and support organizations that allow creative spirits to thrive.
* Community development: Funding is provided to organizations that work to improve their communities, no matter how big or small they may be.
* Women: The Foundation works in fighting for gender equality and fund programs that empower women globally.
* Education and environment: Advocating for and funding programs that educate and inform so that everyone can make better decisions for their lives and for the planet.
* Health: Supporting organizations that deliver direct care and services to the people who need it most, and who are often overlooked.
* Human and civil rights: Combatting social injustices by backing organizations who are on the front lines of the resistance to inequality.
Amount: Grants range from $1,000 – $5,000.
Eligibility: Tax-exempt public charities under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
This post was filed under: