Maddie’s Fund: Innovation Grants
Maddie’s Fund is offering up to $5,000 to implement a new program at a shelter or rescue organization that will advance lifesaving.
Eligible lifesaving categories include:
- Engaging Volunteers: Interacting and connecting with your existing volunteer base to improve engagement and retention; increasing your overall number of volunteers or volunteer hours; decreasing volunteer turnover.
- Innovative Marketing and PR: Finding or utilizing new and different ways to market or advertise your organization, animals or events.
- Innovative Partnerships: Collaborating with private businesses, educational institutions, government agencies, law enforcement, elected or appointed officials, or other animal welfare or non-profit organizations in your community in an effort to boost adoptions, donors, volunteers, fosters or increase awareness of your organization. Partnerships may be ongoing or for a set amount of time.
- Managed Admissions: Scheduling your intake of animals according to your organization’s ability to assure humane care through your organization to an appropriate outcome for each animal.
- Removing Barriers to Adoption: Expanding your pool of adopters by removing barriers to adoption such as cost, process, or location.
This grant opportunity is not designed to cover general operating costs or capital campaigns.
Amount: Awards of up to $5,000 will be made.
Eligibility: Grant recipients must be a U.S. based 501c3 or government animal welfare organization focused on dogs and/or cats.
This post was filed under: