Max and Victoria Dreyfus FoundationDeadline: May 10, 2019
The Max and Victoria Dreyfus Foundation considers requests to support:
- Museums and cultural and performing arts programs
- Educational and skills training programs
- Programs for youth, seniors, and the handicapped
- Environmental and wildlife protection activities
- Community-based organizations and their programs
The Foundation does not establish funding priorities on an annual basis, but rather supports worthwhile activities for which an organization has made a compelling case to receive funding. The Foundation suggests that organizations select programs for which they can make their best case for support, and for which a small amount of money can have a large impact.
Amount: The average award range is from $1,000-$20,000.
Eligibility: Tax-exempt, nonprofit organizations. Giving is on a national basis.