New Mexico Children, Youth and Families Department: Home Study ServicesDeadline: June 6, 2019
New Mexico Children, Youth and Families Department (CYFD) seeks proposals to provide home study services to ensure the availability of approved and licensed foster care homes, and promote and facilitate permanency of children to include adoption. The program’s objective is to increase the number of approved families that are in compliance with applicable regulations for placement of children; increase families’ knowledge about adoption; encourage and support permanency; and include available resources that will assist them in caring for children in CYFD custody.
The Contractor shall provide home study services to CYFD Protective Services’ Regions. The regions are organized as follows:
- Region 1: Cibola, McKinley, San Juan, Sandoval, Torrance, and Valencia
- Region 2: Colfax, Guadalupe, Los Alamos, Mora, Rio Arriba, Santa Fe, San Miguel, Taos, and Union
- Region 3: Bernalillo
- Region 4: Chaves, Curry, De Baca, Eddy, Harding, Lea, Quay, and Roosevelt
- Region 5: Catron, Dona Ana, Grant, Hidalgo, Lincoln, Luna, Otero, Sierra, and Socorro
Amount: Final funding decisions will be made to ensure an adequate service array in all geographic areas of the state. The Offeror(s) who are awarded the contract will be required to provide a 33% match in-kind or cash.
Eligibility: Any person, corporation, or partnership that meets the following criteria is eligible for funding:
- No serious audit exceptions with CYFD contracts within the last five years
- A record of substantial compliance with contract scope of work and consistent monthly billing and reporting practice
Note: A recommended pre-proposal conference will be held beginning at 10:00 AM Mountain Daylight Time on May 23, 2019, in Apodaca Hall (2nd Floor), Protective Services Division, Old PERA Bldg, 1120 Paseo de Peralta, Santa Fe, NM 87501.