New Mexico Corrections Department: Behavioral Health and Transitional Living ServicesDeadline: March 20, 2015
The purpose of the Request for Proposals (RFP) is to solicit sealed proposals to establish a contract through competitive negotiations for the procurement of the following services:
- Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment
- Life Skills Outpatient
- Anger Management/Domestic Violence Treatment
- Mental Health Outpatient Treatment
- Transitional Living Center
- Sex Offender Treatment Outpatient
- Sex Offender Treatment Inpatient
- Sex Offender Transitional Housing
- Dual Diagnosis Inpatient Treatment
- Inpatient Substance Abuse Treatment
- Gang Intervention Treatment Outpatient
- Gender Specific Transitional Housing
Amount: Not stated. Contracts will be established for four years with four one year renewals. The contract shall be awarded to the Offeror (or Offerors) whose proposals are most advantageous to the State of New Mexico and New Mexico Corrections Department Probation and Parole Division, taking into consideration the evaluation factors set forth in the RFP.
Eligibility: An “Offeror” is defined as any person, corporation, or partnership who chooses to submit a proposal.