New Mexico Department of Health: Developmental Disabilities Supports Division (DDSD) Professional ServicesDeadline: March 1, 2017
The Developmental Disabilities Supports Division (DDSD) at the Department of Health provides an array of service and supports to people with developmental disabilities across the lifespan, including: infants and toddlers, children and adults. DDSD is seeking to support professional services for people with or at risk for intellectual and developmental disabilities.
The DDSD will support agencies and/or individuals that provide the following services and projects:
- Developmental Disability Waiver Flexible Supports Capacity Building
- Early Childhood Expert Services
- National Seating Consultant Services
- National Speech Language Pathology & Assistive Technology Consultant Services
- Nutrition Services
- Positive Behavioral Supports and Services
- Prader-Willi Syndrome Project
- Seating Clinic Therapist
- Self Advocacy Project
- Socialization and Sexuality Education
- Statewide Occupational Therapy for Safety Net Services
- Statewide Physical Therapy for Safety Net Services
- Therapy Review Team Occupational Therapy Services
- Therapy Review Team Physical Therapy Services
- Therapy Review Team Speech Language Pathologist
- Training Calendar
- Out of Home Respite Services
Amount: Contract award(s) will be made. It is preferred that a single source award will be made for services to be performed in all regions of New Mexico, however, multiple source awards by region may be made if it is deemed to be in the best interest of the Department. The regions are northwest, northeast, southwest, southeast, and metro. Agencies may submit a proposal to provide one or multiple services or projects within the solicitation. Similarly, awards can be made to agencies to provide one or multiple services or projects.
Eligibility: An offeror is defined as any person, corporation, or partnership that chooses to submit a proposal.