Penn National Gaming FoundationDeadline: October 1, 2018
The Penn National Gaming Foundation typically awards grants in the following categories:
- Community development: Projects and programs related to community infrastructure improvements, public safety, economic development, housing, historic preservation, citizen involvement, civic leadership training, and other general community activities
- Education: Programs which support preschool, elementary and secondary education, post-secondary education, and special education programs
- Human Services: Programs which address the needs of children and youth, senior citizens, and disadvantaged populations, especially in times of natural or man made disaster
- Cultural affairs and diversity: Programs and facilities designed to foster an understanding, appreciation, and celebration of different cultures and encourage participation among individuals of different cultures and belief systems
- Health: Local health and medical-related programs
Amount: Grants typically range from $500-$5,000.
Eligibility: Tax-exempt, nonprofit organizations located in communities where Penn National Gaming, Inc. operates or has a business interest, which currently includes the following states: California, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas and West Virginia. New Mexico giving is specifically focused in Lea County.