Penn National Gaming Foundation
The Penn National Gaming Foundation is proud to support numerous local non-profit organizations in the communities in which Penn National operates. Focus areas are detailed below.
- Community Development: Projects and programs related to community infrastructure improvements, public safety, economic development, housing, historic preservation, citizen involvement, civic leadership training, and other general community activities
- Education: Programs which support preschool, elementary and secondary education, post-secondary education, and special education programs
- Human Services: Programs which address the needs of children and youth, senior citizens, and disadvantaged populations, especially in times of natural or man-made disasters
- Cultural Affairs and Diversity: Programs and facilities designed to foster an understanding, appreciation, and celebration of different cultures and encourage participation among individuals of different cultures and belief systems
- Health: Local health and medical-related programs
Amount: Grants typically range from $500-$5,000.
Eligibility: Applicants must have tax-exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, and must be physically located in the city, town, or region where Penn National Gaming has a business interest, which currently includes the following states: California, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas and West Virginia. New Mexico giving is specifically focused in Lea County.
This post was filed under: