Peter G. Dodge Foundation: Mission Grant ProgramDeadline: October 1, 2017
The Peter G. Dodge Foundation Mission Grants fund work that aligns with the Foundation’s primary mission: helping people lead lives free from the effects of alcohol addiction. By increasing treatment options, elevating awareness, and facilitating access, the Foundation seeks to create a new paradigm for what treatment and recovery can be.
The Foundation’s 2017 program objectives include:
- Refine alcohol-use disorder (AUD) diagnosis and referral to treatment
- Share information about the full spectrum of treatment options that exist for AUD
- Help young people understand alcohol addiction and take action when it affects them
- Increase and update knowledge about AUD treatment in medical schools and amongst physicians
- Develop or test new avenues for AUD treatment
Amount: Grants for first time applicants range from $5,000-$10,000.
Eligibility: Tax-exempt, nonprofit organizations throughout the U.S.