The Atlantic and Allstate: Renewal Awards
The Atlantic and Allstate are issuing a nationwide call for nominations for the 2017 Renewal Awards, now in its third year, to recognize local organizations driving positive change in their communities and bringing progress to the country. The Renewal Awards seek to illuminate these creative solutions: the local organizations and individuals banding together to confront the biggest challenges facing the country, and we look forward to seeing the nominations honoring them.
Based on 2016 categories, the Renewal Awards’ judges are anticipated to select a winner in each of the following categories:
- Allstate Youth Empowerment: Organizations who support youth growth and development
- Neighborhood Revitalization: Projects focused on rebuilding communities
- Ingenuity: Honoring projects that promote simple yet creative solutions to solve complex problems
- Self-Starter: Underdog organizations founded without substantial support from large funders
- Community Action: Creating change and opportunity for underserved communities
Amount: Five winners will receive a grant for $20,000 for creating innovative solutions in their communities; five runners-up will also receive a $10,000 award.
Eligibility: Nominees should be 501(c)(3) organizations.
This post was filed under: