U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C Capacity Development ProgramDeadline: March 22, 2019
The Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Part C Capacity Development Program aims to strengthen organizational capacity to respond to the changing health care landscape and increase access to high quality HIV primary health care services for low income, uninsured, and underserved people living with HIV (PLWH).
Funding is intended to support one, short-term activity that can be completed by the end of the one-year funding opportunity period of performance. Applicants may submit a proposal for only one of the following two categories:
1) HIV Care Innovation: Activities support progress along the HIV care continuum to improve the health and life span of PLWH and prevent new infections. There are six activities from which to choose. If applying under this category, select only one activity to implement.
- HIV Case Finding
- Patient-based Treatment Adherence
- Motivational Interviewing
- Chronic Disease Self-Management
- Transitioning Youth into Adult HIV Care
- Integration of HIV Primary Care with Oral Health and/or Behavioral Health
2) Infrastructure Development: Activities support organizational development and will increase the capacity of organizations to respond to changes in the health care environment. There are four activities from which to choose. If applying under this category, select only one activity to implement.
- Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Management Information System
- Dental Equipment for Expanding Dental Service Capacity
- Emergency Preparedness
Amount: A total of $4,000,000 is available to make up to 26 grants that range up to $150,000.
Eligibility: Public and nonprofit private entities; faith-based and community-based organizations; and tribes and tribal organizations.