United Way of Northern New Mexico: Interim Summer Grant CycleDeadline: May 3, 2019
The United Way of Northern New Mexico’s (UWNNM’s) mission is to improve the lives of children and families through service and collaboration in Los Alamos and Rio Arriba Counties. UWNNM supports programs in its service area that address:
- Health (physical and behavioral)
- Education (early childhood, academic, and workforce development)
- Financial Stability (economic development and workforce development)
The Interim Summer Grant Cycle is for emergent needs and program expenses for the summer of 2019. Funds will be distributed by mid-May 2019 and organizations must expend the funds and complete the project/program by September 9, 2019. Receiving funds for the summer grant cycle does not preclude your organization for applying for additional funds during the regular grant cycle in September of 2019.
Amount: Not specified.
Eligibility: Applicants must:
- Be a 501(c)(3) charitable organization registered with the Registry of Charitable Organizations under the Office of the New Mexico Attorney as required by the New Mexico Charitable Solicitations Act or Pueblo/Tribal corporations
- Have a physical location, file all tax and state required documents, and perform the majority of programs or events, or primarily serve residents, in Los Alamos or Rio Arriba Counties, or the northwest region of Santa Fe County