Wells Fargo Foundation: Housing/Economic Development/Environment
Wells Fargo makes contributions in areas that it believes are important to the future of our nation’s vitality and success. Its first priority is to support programs and organizations whose chief purpose is to benefit low- and moderate-income individuals and families. Wells Fargo will support:
Community Development in low- and moderate-income communities through programs that:
- Create and sustain affordable housing
- Promote economic development by financing small businesses or farms
- Provide job training and workforce development
- Revitalize and stabilize communities
- Teach financial literacy
Environment programs from organizations whose primary purpose is to:
- Conserve natural resources
- Provide environmental education
Amount: Grants typically range between $1,000-$15,000.
Eligibility: Nonprofit organizations with 501(c)(3) status, and tribal and governmental agencies, including public school systems.
This post was filed under: