Wells Fargo Foundation VeteranWINS® Grant ProgramDeadline: February 8, 2019
The VeteranWINS® Grant Program provides financial resources to help invest, strengthen, and support sustainable military and veteran housing programs. Grant dollars may be utilized for new construction, capital improvement/rehabilitation work, and supportive services projects that focus on neighborhood revitalization and stabilization efforts. Wells Fargo is committed to working with local nonprofits to provide solutions in support of efforts to address safe and secure housing for all veterans, specifically veterans at-risk of becoming homeless and/or homeless veterans.
Amount: A total of approximately $600,000 is available. Amounts are dependent on market size, as follows:
- Large (250,000 plus residents): Up to 12 grants that range up to $40,000 each will be awarded
- Small to medium (Up to 249,999 residents): Up to 5 grants that range up to $25,000 each will be awarded
- 501(c)(3) public charities with 509(a)(1) and 509(a)(2) designations
- 501(c)(3) public charities with 509(a)(3) designation – Type I or II only (if documented by the IRS or if legal opinion is provided)
- Governmental agencies (charitable purpose), including public schools