William H. and Mattie Harris FoundationDeadline: March 1, 2018
The Harris Foundation envisions making the world a better place for the well-being and safety of plants, animals, and human beings. The Foundation supports the following areas:
- The arts: Children’s theatre, documentaries, videos, and community outreach
- Conservation and education: Children’s theatre, documentaries, videos, and community outreach
- Conservation and field work: Animal field research, no-kill shelters, and natural resource protection
- Educational camps: Environmental, health, and special needs camps
- Preventative health: Animals for the physically challenged, children’s, global, and women’s health
Amount: Awards are up to $6,000.
Eligibility: Nonprofit organizations. Giving is limited to Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, and New Mexico.