William H. and Mattie Harris Foundation
The William H. and Mattie Harris Foundation funds organizations in five areas:
- Animal Welfare: Sanctuaries, no-kill animal shelters, rescue, adoption, and population control
- The Arts: Children’s theater, documentaries, videos, and community outreach
- Conservation: Animal field research and protection of natural resources including conservation education programs, documentaries, videos, and community outreach
- Educational Camps: Environmental, health, and special needs camps
- Preventative Health: Animals for the physically challenged, children’s health, global populations, and women’s health
Amount: Up to $6,000.
Eligibility: Organizations that qualify for 501(c)(3) status.
Note: The March 1, 2019 deadline is for Letters of Intent. If your organization is considered for a grant, the grant application deadline is May 1, 2019.
This post was filed under: