WISE: WISE Awards
The WISE Awards recognize and promote existing successful programs that are addressing global educational challenges. The Awards highlight initiatives found to be most creative and effective in finding solutions to education challenges at any level and in all environments. WISE seeks to build a community of educational innovators that offers a fertile environment for groundbreaking collaborations, and provides operational funding to programs/organizations that have already demonstrated a transformative impact on individuals, communities, and society.
The ideal program would be an ongoing, innovative, and impactful education initiative that:
- Has an excellent record of proven success
- Is financially sustainable
- Has a clear plan indicating future objectives and development
- Is scalable
- Is replicable in other contexts and regions of the world
- Has a clear understanding and knowledge of its innovative nature, distinctiveness within its sphere of action, and the type and depth of its impact on its beneficiaries
Amount: Grants of $20,000 will be awarded.
Note: Recipients will also receive non-monetary benefits such as publicity.
Eligibility: Any type of organization such as academic networks; schools consortia; community organizations; governments; private-sector companies; and traditional and non-traditional education entities such as primary and secondary schools, vocational training, higher education, special needs education, informal learning, and distance-based learning.
This post was filed under: