Woodard & Curran Foundation: Impact GrantsDeadline: June 30, 2018
The Woodard & Curran Foundation is dedicated to making grants that empower local and global solutions for a healthier world. The Foundation’s giving strategy focuses on this basic resource: clean water. The Foundation’s Impact grant will support the following:
- An innovative project that applies or advances technology to address water (e.g., water, wastewater, stormwater, etc.) issues relating to climate change
- A project that supports the public at large (i.e., not a single individual)
The project can be located outside the U.S.; however, projects that rely primarily on international staff with little or no U.S. benefit are not likely to fare well during our review process.
The Foundation looks for organizations:
- Organizations with an innovative mindset
- Practical solutions
- A focus on action and outcomes
- Organizations that are committed to maximizing the impact of its investment
- Projects that will have a sustainable impact on the community
- Projects that utilize and/or rely on volunteers
- Projects that are ready for implementation in a real-world setting
Amount: One grant for $100,000 will be awarded over three years, as follows: $33,000 in 2018; $33,000 in 2019; and $34,000 in 2020.
Eligibility: Tax-exempt nonprofit organizations that are based in the U.S.