Now Hiring! Director of Resource Development
The Grant Plant, Inc. is currently hiring a Director of Resource Development. This management position oversees our grant research, writing, and reporting division and leads a team of 10 grant professionals. The Director of Resource Development is a key leader in our company and acts as one of the faces of the business. We are looking for someone who shines in project and people management, strategy, and business acumen. Our company is set apart by our absolute commitment to excellence and our team-based approach, which offers a broad skill set for client needs. Clients include local and national nonprofit organizations, educational institutions, government agencies, and grantmakers.
For the full job description, click here.
The Grant Plant at a glance:
- 15 team members
- Annual revenues of about $1.3 million
- 40+ client-partners
- Certified Family Friendly Business
- Memberships in good standing with Grant Professionals Association, National Grant Management Association, Writergals New Mexico, American Indian & African American Chambers, UNM Parker Center for Family Business
- Awardee of Top Performing CEOs, C-Suite, Women of Influence, Diverse Business Leader, 40 Under Forty, Hautepreneur, Fire Awards, Best Places to Work, and Leadership ABQ alumni
- 2021 grant awards of more than $28.9 million
- 67% success rate since 2003, securing more than $220 million in grants
Our company values Accountability, Collaboration, Compassion, Humor, Innovation, Integrity, Results, and Risk-Taking. If you share these values and are looking for an opportunity that offers a meaningful contribution to the quality of life in the communities our clients serve, we’re looking for you.
The Director of Resource Development salary starts at $85,000 annually DOE. The Grant Plant offers 9 paid holidays plus paid winter break, paid time off, paid sabbatical after five years, a Qualified Small Employer Health Reimbursement Arrangement, 401(k) retirement, life insurance and short-term disability insurance, paid parental leave, and other perks.
Find out more about working at The Grant Plant in our fact sheet.
Interested? See how to apply in our job description.
This post was filed under: Inside TGP